Under GDPR, individuals have the right to make enquiries about the data held about them. These are called Subject Access Requests.
There are two ways to make a Subject Access Request:
1. Download and complete the Subject Access Request (SAR) form here and post it to:
Kinsey & Co Solicitors,
2. Visit our offices at the above address. Please remember to bring two pieces of ID with you.
- All Data Subject Access requests require proof of identity & address
- Will be responded to within one calendar month
- If submitting a data access request on behalf of someone else, proof of authorisation to do so will be required.
What can be Requested?
Individuals have a right to be informed as to whether or not personal data that relates to them is being processed and, if so, to be told:
- What personal data it is being processed.
- The purposes for which the personal data is being processed.
- Who, if anyone, the personal data is disclosed to.
- The extent to which it is using the personal data for the purpose of making automated decisions relating to the data subject and, if so, what logic is being used for that purpose.
What information does Kinsey & Co Solicitors hold about me?
Kinsey & Co Solicitors has published a variety of information as required by the GDPR (2016) that explain what data is held, for what reason, for how long and measures in place to protect it. All information relating to how we processes data can be found at http://www.kinseysolicitors.co.uk/gdpr/